David A. Brown, elected Master of St. Paul's Lodge #14 for 2015, brought in continued excitement and youth into the lodge. During his tenure, work was continued on building upgrades including kitchen equipment, painting and building repairs. Worshipful Brother Dave presided over several degree conferments and saw a rise in applications to join St. Paul's Lodge.
WB Brown once had aspirations as a baseball player before an injury sidelined him. However, that hasn't stopped his zeal in helping the lodge.
Officers of St. Paul's for 2015:
- Senior Warden: Bro. Andrew Daigle
- Junior Warden: Bro. Charles O'Hara IV
- Treasurer: Bro. Steve Jennings
- Secretary: George Barcus/R.W.David Lavery
- Chaplain: W. Bro. Alfred Cameron
- Senior Deacon: W. Bro. J.C. Redfearn
- Junior Deacon: Bro. Joshua Manfredo
- Senior Steward: Bro. Patrick McAuliffe
- Junior Steward: Bro. John Beese
- Tyler: W. Bro. Job A. Palaya
- Musical Director: R.W. Henry Blake Jr.