Brother David C. Lavery was elected Worshipful Master of St. Paul's Lodge #14 on January 25, 2019. Prior to becoming a member of this lodge, Bro. Lavery served as Worshipful Master of St. John's Lodge #1 in Portsmouth, RI and was appointed Grand Historian for the Grand Lodge of Rhode Island. Additionally, he has also served as the Chancellor of the COLLEGIVM LVMINOSO, the research lodge of Rhode Island.
During his time in the East, the focus was on many facets of Freemasonry and highlighting many of the lost traditions and aspects of colonial masonry. Away from the Lodge, he was very active in his other responsibilities within the Jurisdiction and reaching to the brothers of St. Paul's where ever so dispersed. An avid home brewer, many of us have had the opportunity to sample his other craft and enjoy some great discussions.
Officers, elected and appointed for 2019
- Senior Warden - Joshua P. Manfredo, Past Master
- Junior Warden - Job Palaya, Past Master
- Secretary Pro Tempore- Daniel Titus, Past Master
- Treasurer - JC Redfearn, Past Master
- Chaplain - Alfred Cameron, Past Master
- Senior Deacon - Charles O'Hara IV, Past Master
- Junior Deacon Pro Tempore - John G. Shaw, II
- Tyler - George Barcus